Hello everyone! I really enjoy seeing Errol’s updates. To me, he’s a true collector, and he has so many amazing pieces that I’ve never even seen before.
I work as a firefighter, and over the years, my skin has become more sensitive, so I eventually stopped using electric razors. I’m really glad I made that choice. I definitely fell down the rabbit hole, but once I got here, I realized there was a whole other world of stuff I had never even seen before.
I really enjoy high-end pieces from makers like Paradigm, Charcoal Goods, M&F, and Wiborg. There’s still so much for me to learn, and I’m looking forward to learning from all of you.
Thanks, everyone!
I work as a firefighter, and over the years, my skin has become more sensitive, so I eventually stopped using electric razors. I’m really glad I made that choice. I definitely fell down the rabbit hole, but once I got here, I realized there was a whole other world of stuff I had never even seen before.
I really enjoy high-end pieces from makers like Paradigm, Charcoal Goods, M&F, and Wiborg. There’s still so much for me to learn, and I’m looking forward to learning from all of you.
Thanks, everyone!