Sawmill Baltic Porter. Subtle roasted malts and aromas of dark fruit, toffee and berries. 8%. Delicious!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Although my property has 1km of frontage on the Liffey river, it's a long, long way from Dublin. And a good 45 minutes drive to any pub selling "true" draught Guinness. So under the circumstances, I'll take the can with the magic widget too. In fact, I did just a couple of hours ago...Never out of a can ...
I had my first at The Temple Bar in Dublin.
Drinking your favourite Satanic beer again?The G.O.A.T: a multi-award-winning, German-style Doppelbock that has claimed nearly 30 major national and international awards including a Best in Class trophy. At 7.9%, a rich, caramel and a toasty aroma with a dominant sweet malt note. Delicious!
![]()
Drinking your favourite Satanic beer again?