Shave of the Day - 2026

RAZOR: ENDERS Speed Shaver w/ 3D-printed blade adaptor
BLADE: Schick Injector Blade
BRUSH: Oumo 01 Venus Fire Color 26mm SHD Badger
LATHER: Yardley London ‘60s Shaving Soap (vtg.)
POST: RazoRock XXX After Shaving Splash

KXzLDA1.jpg
 
Thursday, October 08 SOTD
RAZOR: Charcoal Goods Everyday Brass
BLADE: Personna GEM Platinum Diamond Glide DE
BRUSH: OpusBrush 25mm Oumo EHD 2-Band Badger
LATHER: Noble Otter Orbit Shave Soap
POST: Noble Otter Orbit Aftershave
BOWL: Vtg. pharmacist’s mortar (made in England)

aP4blXE.jpg
 
...lots of ups and downs for me, but most definitely in an upward trajectory these days (y)

hope you have been well? and sticking to your lavender scents? :)
So long as there are a few more ups than downs, that's all we can ask for...

I've been fine, officially retired (early) in May last year, letting the Super fund pay me a pension. So far, it's been working well, and I don't have anything like the million-$$ balance lots of people tell you is needed (but my needs are simple). So I can recommend it (y)

Yep, I'm a hardened lavender addict, so no change there :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top