What do you have in the post right now?

From @Lodrino - an absolute gentleman! I'm really looking forward to these. :)

An7LI3N.jpg
 
Well not quite in the post, but ordered at least.

Was thinking of a replacement Bay Rum soap and I started thinking about Mike's Natural Soaps -

Mikes-Natural-Soaps-Australia.jpeg


Been a while since I used it, so grabbed his Bay Rum and Hungarian Lavender from Blade/Vshod as I have other Stirling Soaps on hand.

I thought about the Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum - but I have, and always will have, the Spitfire on hand so stuck with the Mike's.
 
Had to post this although it is no yet on the way. @TroyTools has done an absolutely superb job making a handle from curly jarrah for this unbleached Zenith knot. This is some serious skill and craftsmanship. Thanks again, Troy: I am blown away with this!

img_5599-jpg.3047
 
not shaving related but I just wanted to share some good news. I got married last October , I’ve moved into my new home with my beautiful wife and a little puppy , and we’re expecting our first baby any day now. Naturally I still have one eye on this forum so I don’t miss anything .

Thread title: What do you have in the post right now?

Post above: " ... we’re expecting our first baby any day now ... "

So THAT is what my parents didn't tell me!!!

[Congratulations!!!!!]

BTW - a cool thing I heard of but AFTER out kids had grown up, a photographer did a series of photograph from the day their son was born and on each birthday after that of him and his son holding hands. An AMAZING series of photos that I saw once but have not been able to find since.
 
Thread title: What do you have in the post right now?

Post above: " ... we’re expecting our first baby any day now ... "

So THAT is what my parents didn't tell me!!!

[Congratulations!!!!!]

BTW - a cool thing I heard of but AFTER out kids had grown up, a photographer did a series of photograph from the day their son was born and on each birthday after that of him and his son holding hands. An AMAZING series of photos that I saw once but have not been able to find since.
It was either here or shaving acquisitions , and technically he hasn’t arrived yet 🧐.

I love that photo idea, I’ll have to have a look around !
 
Back
Top